Calcium D-Glucarate is essential for anyone commited to reducing exposure to harmful xenoestrogens, plastics and hormones. It can improve energy levels, libido and liver function.
- Calcium D-glucarate, inhibits beta-glucuronidase. By inhibiting beta-glucuronidase, it ensures that excess hormones are excreted from the body and not reabsorbed (2).
- Can purge excess xenoestrogens from the body, which are found in a variety of sunscreen, beauty products, shampoo and even soaps (3).
- High levels of beta-glucuronide increase the number of estrogen receptors. Calcium D-Glucarate is the best nutrient to inhibit this enzyme directly, leading to optimal estrogen balance (1).
- Tamoxifen, which is often used by bodybuilders to reduce estrogen, can possibly be replaced with Calcium D-Glucarate, as research has proven the efficacy (4).
- Oral administration of large doses of Calcium D-Glucarate have been shown to lower serum estrogen levels in rats by 23 percent (9).
- D-glucarates have been shown to significantly reduce total serum cholesterol in rats by as much as 12-15 percent and LDL-cholesterol by 30-35 percent. Preliminary results in humans show D-glucarate reduced total serum cholesterol up to 12 percent, LDL cholesterol up to 28 percent, and triglycerides up to 43 percent (10).
- High beta-glucuronidase activity has been linked to low D-glucaric acid levels, which in turn is associated with an increased risk for various cancers (7).
- Inhibition of beta-glucuronidase ultimately results in potentially decreasing the risk of carcinogenesis, such as breast, colon and prostate cancer (7, 8).
- Researchers concluded that calcium D-glucarate may prevent lung cancer in tobacco smokers and ex-smokers by enhancing apoptosis and suppressing the acute inflammation and proliferation induced by tobacco-related carcinogens (5).
How to use
Need to find the right dose for you? Consider coaching.
Calcium-D-Glucarate shines when using for consecutive days, followed by a period of abstinence.
Athletes, Longevity, Poor Liver Function
All vendors are vetted for quality, to ensure they contain the right active ingredients and ratios. Each vendor provides a Certificate of Analysis ℹ️, to ensure accurate dosing, and a product free of contaminants/heavy metals. Further, when brands we work with have been randomly pulled off the shelf and tested by Labdoor, they have tended to score A+ ℹ️.
Before listing products, we compile a list of available research, to determine if claims match the evidence. Likewise, we scour the the internet to gauge people’s experience with each product. Most of the products listed typically score at least [4.5/5 from reviews]. All the studies we’ve found are listed at the bottom of the page, under citations.
All products listed on the BYB website follow screening before listing, to ensure there’s a history of long-term usage without adverse effects. Many products fall under the FDA’s Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) guidelines.
Medication interactions and allergies
Please consult your healthcare professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or regime.
For further information on contraindications and allergies, please visit the vendors website.
Buy from a BYB
Calcium D-Glucarate is an advantageous supplement to have on standby, following exposure to environmental toxins (Daily).
Calcium D-Glucarate is useful during periods of toxin exposure and can signficantly improve liver function (thus energy levels).