Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy is a safe treatment for men with erectile dysfunction and might work to improve, or even cure, ED in some patients. Clinical trials of shockwave therapy for ED have had encouraging results. The process has been well tolerated by patients. Many men have found that their erections have improved and they are able to have intercourse.
- Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy (LIESWT) of the penis has recently emerged as a promising modality in the treatment of erectyle dysfunction (1).
- Li-ESWT for ED, based on current experimental studies, seems to improve erectile function by inducing angiogenesis and reversing pathologic processes in erectile tissue (2).
- Li-ESWT for ED seems to improve erectile function possibly through stimulation of mechanosensors, inducing the activation of neoangiogenesis processes, recruitment and activation of progenitor cells, improving microcirculation, nerve regeneration, remodeling of erectile tissue, and reducing inflammatory and cellular stress responses (2).
- Shockwave therapy is an effective modality in relieving pain intensity and increase the functionality and quality of life in various tendinopathies such as plantar fasciitis, elbow tendinopathy, Achilles tendinopathy and rotator cuff tendinopathy (3).
- Shockwave therapy has demonstrated positive results in the treatment of calcific deposits (4).
How to use
The Phoenix (Erection Enhancer)
One session takes 20 – 25 minutes. Recommend one treatment per week, for 12 weeks.
A single 20 – 25 minute session is advised each week, for 12 weeks. Lightly applying the device on the shaft of the penis in 5 specific directions.
Need to find the right dose for you? Consider coaching.
One session takes 20 – 25 minutes. Recommend one treatment per week, for 12 weeks. will begin seeing results immediately, and can expect continued improvement for up to 90 days. Most patients find that they do not need to re-treat for 6-12 months.
Teenager Erections, ED, Low Libido, Sexual Weakness.
All vendors are vetted for quality, to ensure they contain the right active ingredients and ratios. Each vendor provides a Certificate of Analysis ℹ️, to ensure accurate dosing, and a product free of contaminants/heavy metals. Further, when brands we work with have been randomly pulled off the shelf and tested by Labdoor, they have tended to score A+ ℹ️.
Before listing products, we compile a list of available research, to determine if claims match the evidence. Likewise, we scour the the internet to gauge people’s experience with each product. Most of the products listed typically score at least [4.5/5 from reviews]. All the studies we’ve found are listed at the bottom of the page, under citations.
All products listed on the BYB website follow screening before listing, to ensure there’s a history of long-term usage without adverse effects. Many products fall under the FDA’s Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) guidelines.
Medication interactions and allergies
Please consult your healthcare professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or regime.
For further information on contraindications and allergies, please visit the vendors website.
Buy from a BYB
Created by Launch Medical and partnered with renowned urologist and board certified surgeon, Dr. Paul Thompson, the Rocket is an FDA-Registered Acoustic Wave Device, which has the identical FDA Registration Classification as the $40,000 professional machines used in E.D. Clinics. Male Wellness & Performance Clinics all over the world use this technology (but charge $3,000-$12,000).
I am looking forward to experimenting with this device. It's amazing to see Shockwave Therapy (For ED) available in Australia.