SLIN contains multiple science backed ingredients like Berberine, Bitter Melon (Momordica Charantia Linn), Berberine HCL, Cinnamon, Alpha lipoic acid, Fenugreek, Kaempferol, Myricetin, Banaba Leaf (Lagerstroemia Speciosa), Irvingia gabonesis, Fucoxanthin, and Chromium. These ingredients have been clinically shown to increase muscle insulin sensitivity, improve performance and decrease body fat. Slin is a unique insulin mimetic that shuttles the carbs you eat into your muscles, instead of being stored as fat. Muscle insulin sensitivity determines if the nutrients you eat are shuttled into muscle cells or fat cells.
- Banaba is a nutraceutical extracted from the leaves of Lagerstroemia speciosa, a tree native to Southeast Asia. Rich in corosolic acid (a substance found to possess blood-sugar-lowering, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties), banaba also contains ellagitannins, a class of compounds with antioxidant effects. A study published in the journal of Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice, reported that participants who ingested the banaba compound corosolic acid had significantly lower blood glucose levels then participant consuming a placebo.
- Berberine is an alkaloid naturally found in several plants including European barberry, goldenseal, goldthread, Oregon grape, phellodendron, and tree turmeric. It’s primarily used to improve muscle insulin sensitivity and improve biomarkers of type II diabetes such as fasting glucose and hemoglobin A1C. Berberine activates an enzyme called Adenosine Monophosphate-Activated Protein Kinase (AMPK) while inhibiting Protein-Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B (PTP1B), thus increasing insulin sensitivity.
- Bitter melon is a tropical vine that belongs to the gourd family and is closely related to zucchini, squash, pumpkin, and cucumber. Bitter melon has been shown to improve several markers of long-term blood sugar control, including levels of fructosamine and hemoglobin A1c.
- Fucoxanthin is a brown seaweed pigment that is found in most brown seaweeds, as well as a few other marine sources.
- Fucoxanthin supplementation reduced bodyweight in obese non-diabetic females. Fucoxanthin also demonstrated a dose-dependent increasing of resting metabolic rate.
How to use
Slin Capsules (Insulin Resistance Blocker) - GDA
Take 3-4 capsules with your highest carbohydrate meal or cheat meal.
400mg (11 all natural ingredients, backed by dozens of studies, transparently blended in an FDA-inspected facility in the United States under GMP best practices).
Need to find the right dose for you? Consider coaching.
Best used in 6 week cycles.
Fat loss, Muscle growth,
All vendors are vetted for quality, to ensure they contain the right active ingredients and ratios. Each vendor provides a Certificate of Analysis ℹ️, to ensure accurate dosing, and a product free of contaminants/heavy metals. Further, when brands we work with have been randomly pulled off the shelf and tested by Labdoor, they have tended to score A+ ℹ️.
Before listing products, we compile a list of available research, to determine if claims match the evidence. Likewise, we scour the the internet to gauge people’s experience with each product. Most of the products listed typically score at least [4.5/5 from reviews]. All the studies we’ve found are listed at the bottom of the page, under citations.
All products listed on the BYB website follow screening before listing, to ensure there’s a history of long-term usage without adverse effects. Many products fall under the FDA’s Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) guidelines.
Medication interactions and allergies
Please consult your healthcare professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or regime.
For further information on contraindications and allergies, please visit the vendors website.
Buy from a BYB
Most supplements can’t deliver even one-tenth of the overblown, scientifically false promises made on their product labels. SLIN continues to set the bar for insulin mimetics over four years of positive customer experiences.
Slin is a great GDA (Glucose Disposal Agent) to be used when I have high carb meals or cheat meals. I notice reduced crashes, better energy and muscle pumps.