This product is designed to support the following: Faster muscle recovery, increased bone strength, injured tendons are stronger and more functional after healing, faster wound healing, reduced inflammation.
- The benefits of TB-4 and BPC 157 generally arise from the fact that these two peptides affect the same cells in slightly different ways. Thymosin beta 4 and its derivatives, TB 500 and Ac-SDKP, boost cell migration and cell motility. This may sound trivial, but the ability of cells like fibroblasts to get to sites of injury is a rate limiting step in tissue repair.
- Combining the ability of cells to get to the site of injury with an ability to function better and for longer once they are there is a triple threat. This is where BPC 157 builds on the benefits of Thymosin beta 4. BPC 157 improves fibroblast cell function, increasing growth hormone receptor density and thus improving both the longevity of these cells and their ability to grow/divide during the healing process.
- Both BPC 157 and TB500/Ac-SDKP are angiogenic and accelerate the growth of blood vessels. Together, these peptides can boost blood supply to injured tissue, particularly tissue like tendon that has inadequate blood supply for healing to begin with this (1).
- TB-500 is a synthetic peptide of the naturally occurring healing protein present in about all human and mammalian cells known as Thymosin Beta 4 (TB4). TB-500 is thought to have beneficial effects on wound healing, injury recovery, flexibility, and inflammation.
- Research shows that BPC 157 increases the expression of growth hormone receptors on fibroblasts. Growth hormone is extremely important in musculoskeletal development and repair. but supplementation for tissue repair has never been seriously considered due to potential side effects. BPC 157 circumvents the problem of side effects by boosting receptors rather than the hormone itself.
How to use
Repair & Recovery Peptide Blend (TB-4 + BPC 157)
1 capsule in morning, 1 capsule in evening. Without food.
250mcg BPC-157, Thymosin Beta 4 (2.5mg)
Need to find the right dose for you? Consider coaching.
Best used in 4 week cycles.
Injuries, healing, pain, recovery.
All vendors are vetted for quality, to ensure they contain the right active ingredients and ratios. Each vendor provides a Certificate of Analysis ℹ️, to ensure accurate dosing, and a product free of contaminants/heavy metals. Further, when brands we work with have been randomly pulled off the shelf and tested by Labdoor, they have tended to score A+ ℹ️.
Before listing products, we compile a list of available research, to determine if claims match the evidence. Likewise, we scour the the internet to gauge people’s experience with each product. Most of the products listed typically score at least [4.5/5 from reviews]. All the studies we’ve found are listed at the bottom of the page, under citations.
All products listed on the BYB website follow screening before listing, to ensure there’s a history of long-term usage without adverse effects. Many products fall under the FDA’s Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) guidelines.
Medication interactions and allergies
Please consult your healthcare professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or regime.
For further information on contraindications and allergies, please visit the vendors website.
Buy from a BYB
There is potential for these peptides used in appropriate combination and for the right periods of time to help boost healing in neurodegenerative disease, inflammatory diseases, infection, and injury.
Thymosin Beta 4 Fragment and BPC-157 have undergone extensive research for their ability to promote wound healing and increase rates of tissue repair. Both peptides have been shown to be involved in healing angiogenesis, cell migration, and reducing inflammation.