NSI-189 is a neurogenic. It allows the brain to develop healthy brain cells at a quicker rate than usual, which means that people suffering from feelings of flat mood, or disruptive conditions might all benefit from using NSI-189. This compound has also been shown to possess an anti-stress effect. *This is not approved by the TGA and is not recommended for Australians*
- Possesses antidepressant properties that may improve cognitive function, treat traumatic brain injury, Alzheimer's Disease (AD), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and stroke, and prevent cognitive and memory decline in aging (1).
- NSI-189 can increase neurotrophic factors such as Stem Cell Factor (SCF), Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF), and Glial-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (GDNF) (2).
- NSI-189 may effectively treat MDD as well as other psychiatric disorders by increasing neurogenesis (growth) in the hippocampus (3).
- NSI-189 is a benzylpiperizine-aminiopyridine, a novel chemical entity that stimulates neurogenesis of human hippocampus-derived neural stem cells (4).
- NSI 189 is currently in research for treating other neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's disease, brain injury, stroke, traumatic stress disorder (5).
- A rise in the energy levels, and increase libido, and sexual performance has been noted by some individuals (6).
- NSI-189 may be able to protect nerves from toxicity in diabetes. It may help with nerve pain and neuropathy in diabetes (7).
How to use
NSI-189 (Nootropic Supplement)
Need to find the right dose for you? Consider coaching.
2-3 weeks are when the effects are most apparent.
Low mood, students, athletes, fatigue.
All vendors are vetted for quality, to ensure they contain the right active ingredients and ratios. Each vendor provides a Certificate of Analysis ℹ️, to ensure accurate dosing, and a product free of contaminants/heavy metals. Further, when brands we work with have been randomly pulled off the shelf and tested by Labdoor, they have tended to score A+ ℹ️.
Before listing products, we compile a list of available research, to determine if claims match the evidence. Likewise, we scour the the internet to gauge people’s experience with each product. Most of the products listed typically score at least [4.5/5 from reviews]. All the studies we’ve found are listed at the bottom of the page, under citations.
All products listed on the BYB website follow screening before listing, to ensure there’s a history of long-term usage without adverse effects. Many products fall under the FDA’s Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) guidelines.
Medication interactions and allergies
Please consult your healthcare professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or regime.
For further information on contraindications and allergies, please visit the vendors website.
Buy from a BYB
NSI-189 has been a promising substance for a long time, with many positive studies being published. People who refuse to be open-minded can now fall back on scientific evidence to know that NSI-189 is great for alleviating depression and mental fog.
The experimental antidepressant NSI-189 aims to support the brain through a unique mechanism.