The key effects of GUT REPAIR are: Protecting and maintaining gut lining integrity. It also restores good gut bacteria, reducing the occurrence & eliminating the symptoms of traveller’s diarrhoea. It can also soothe and calm gut irritation. Gut repair also relieves abdominal bloating.
- Ceylon cinnamon, also known as ‘true’ cinnamon has a long history of medicinal use that is now backed by scientific research. Cinnamon is a potent antioxidant with powerful anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic, and antimicrobial properties (5).
- Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom his packed with health benefits for the gut, body, and brain. It may help protect against the development of stomach ulcers, reduce gut inflammation, and support gut immunity (6).
- Glutamine is a preferred energy source for the intestinal mucosal cells and supports gut immune function. The body requires glutamine for the synthesis of your master antioxidant ‘glutathione’ as well as multiple neurotransmitters including glutamate and GABA (7).
- Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) has been clinically shown to help neutralize bacterial toxins, increase short-chain fatty acids, and improve gut barrier function. It has also demonstrated the ability to modulate gut immunity, reduce pro-inflammatory responses, and kill Candida (1).
- Chlorella is a single-celled, nutrient-dense, freshwater algae that are a potent source of antioxidants such as chlorophyll, beta-carotene, and lutein. It may assist with the body’s elimination of toxins, primarily through binding with heavy metals (2).
- Gut Repair contains a blend of digestive enzymes to assist with digestion. The mix consists of Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, and Lactase. Each enzyme is designed to digest specific molecules. Protease assists with protein digestion. Amylase assists with carbohydrate digestion. Lipase assists with fat digestion (3).
- Vitafibre is a premium isomaltooligosaccharide (IMO) prebiotic fiber, sourced from the root of the tapioca plant. Prebiotics support the health of the gut microbiome by helping to promote friendly bacteria growth (4).
How to use
Gut Repair - Multi-Action Gut Health Support Formula
Serving Size: 10g
Serving Size: 10g
Need to find the right dose for you? Consider coaching.
Once-daily: blend 1 tablespoon (10g) into 200mL of water, juice or a smoothie.
Gut health, Gut healing, leaky gut, IBS.
All vendors are vetted for quality, to ensure they contain the right active ingredients and ratios. Each vendor provides a Certificate of Analysis ℹ️, to ensure accurate dosing, and a product free of contaminants/heavy metals. Further, when brands we work with have been randomly pulled off the shelf and tested by Labdoor, they have tended to score A+ ℹ️.
Before listing products, we compile a list of available research, to determine if claims match the evidence. Likewise, we scour the the internet to gauge people’s experience with each product. Most of the products listed typically score at least [4.5/5 from reviews]. All the studies we’ve found are listed at the bottom of the page, under citations.
All products listed on the BYB website follow screening before listing, to ensure there’s a history of long-term usage without adverse effects. Many products fall under the FDA’s Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) guidelines.
Medication interactions and allergies
Please consult your healthcare professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or regime.
For further information on contraindications and allergies, please visit the vendors website.
Buy from a BYB
Gut Repair is a multi-action formula designed to support gut health and function. It contains probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, glutamine, and more. Scientifically formulated to help protect the gut lining integrity (leaky gut), to stimulate good bacteria growth, and relieve digestive discomforts
Gut repair is a diverse product that covers most bases when seeking to optimize gut health. As part of a whole-food diet, this product can really help get your gut back on track.