It turns out that Phenylpiracetam is very effective in boosting athletic performance. It provides significant stimulatory effects and helps you resist cold. Leading to a ban by the World Anti-Doping Agency from use by athletes in the Olympics and other professional sports. Neurohackers report that Phenylpiracetam enhances alertness, focus, memory, and learning. It reduces brain fog. And it provides physical stamina and cold tolerance while combating physical and mental fatigue.
- Phenylpiracetam increases the density of acetylcholine (ACh), NMDA, GABA and dopamine receptors in the brain.[vi][vii]More receptors mean more binding sites for neurotransmitters that affect memory formation, cognition, sleep and mood (1).
- Phenylpiracetam has been shown in clinical studies to affect Alpha and Beta brain waves. Scientists haven’t quite figured out why it works, but Phenylpiracetam has an ‘anti-convulsive’ action in the brain. They did conclude after one clinical trial, “Phenotropil reduced the frequency of seizures and improved cognitive function in the absence of epileptiform EEG abnormalities (2).
- The increase in density of neuroreceptors likely accounts for Phenylpiracetam’s stimulant-like properties. Similar to Ritalin or Adderall, this nootropic increases the effectiveness of dopamine in your brain. Increasing alertness, decision-making capability, and cognition (3).
- Researchers in Moscow recruited 400 patients suffering from ischemic stroke. This is the most common type of stroke where blood vessels carrying blood to the brain are blocked by a blood clot. Half of the group received 400 mg of Phenylpiracetam daily for a year. The control group got a placebo. The research team found that the group who received Phenylpiracetam experienced a significant restoration in cognitive function (4).
- Activates and increases the number of nicotinic acetylcholine and NMDA receptors in the brain, each of which are believed to be involved in reflex time and reaction time (5).
- Phenylpiracetam has been gaining popularity among users of “nootropics”, or “cognitive-enhancing” drugs. Interestingly, phenylpiracetam has recently been banned from use by the Olympics committee due to concerns that it could be abused as a performance enhancer by athletes (6).
- SInce it increases physical stamina and provides improved tolerance to cold weather, it appears on the lists of stimulants banned for in-competition use by the World Anti-Doping Agency (7).
How to use
Fonturacetam Hydrazide (Phenylpiracetam) Powder
Dosage yet to be established.
Dosage yet to be established.
Need to find the right dose for you? Consider coaching.
Best used in cycles.
Athletes, Students, Professionals, High Focus Tasks.
All vendors are vetted for quality, to ensure they contain the right active ingredients and ratios. Each vendor provides a Certificate of Analysis ℹ️, to ensure accurate dosing, and a product free of contaminants/heavy metals. Further, when brands we work with have been randomly pulled off the shelf and tested by Labdoor, they have tended to score A+ ℹ️.
Before listing products, we compile a list of available research, to determine if claims match the evidence. Likewise, we scour the the internet to gauge people’s experience with each product. Most of the products listed typically score at least [4.5/5 from reviews]. All the studies we’ve found are listed at the bottom of the page, under citations.
All products listed on the BYB website follow screening before listing, to ensure there’s a history of long-term usage without adverse effects. Many products fall under the FDA’s Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) guidelines.
Medication interactions and allergies
Please consult your healthcare professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or regime.
For further information on contraindications and allergies, please visit the vendors website.
Buy from a BYB
Fonturacetam Hydrazide appears to be an exciting derivative of Phenylpiracetam, and may indeed possess the same benefits across mood, focus and energy levels.
Fonturacetam Hydrazide is very powerful and can replace caffeine very easily. It provides a strong boost to mental energy with a minor come-down.