The effects of cyclazodone have been compared to those of amphetamine, but with the addition of a low to moderate affinity for serotonin release comparable to that of methamphetamine and 3-FMA. Some anecdotal reports suggest that cyclazodone and its parent compound pemoline may have nootropic properties similar to central nervous system stimulants such as methylphenidate and amphetamine.
- In animal models, cyclazodone exhibits central nervous system stimulant and antidepressant efficacy and potency at least equal to that of dextro-amphetamine. The duration of maximum activity spanned 180 minutes, and the total duration of excitation was in excess of 6 hours (1).
- According to the inventor's patents, cyclazodone also possessed anorexic efficacy and potency at least equal to that of dextro-amphetamine in animal models, yet the toxicity of cyclazodone was found to be low in comparison with the activity thereof (1).
- Pemoline is considered to be dopaminergic, but its precise method of action has not been fully determined. Pemoline has minimal affinity for noradrenaline receptors and thus has minimal sympathomimetic side effects compared with typical dopaminergic central nervous system stimulants such as methylphenidate and dextro-amphetamine (1).
- Cyclazodone is an amphetamine-like agonist of the Trace Amine Associated Receptor 1 (TAAR1), which is a key regulator of common and trace brain monoamines such as dopamine, serotonin and noradrenaline.The agonism of this set of receptors results in the release of increased concentrations of dopamine, serotonin and noradrenaline in the synaptic cleft. This leads to cognitive and physical stimulation within the user (2).
- N-Cyclopropylpemoline (also known as Cyclazodone) is a novel stimulant substance of the 4-oxazolidinone class that produces stimulating and focus enhancing effects when administered. It is structurally related to pemoline and 4-methylaminorex (3).
- Cyclazodone was developed in the 1960s by the American Cyanamid Company. Its non-clinical use has only found recent attention as a research chemical study aid (4).
- Anecdotal review: "The effects are very similar to methylphenidate. A better focus, increased motivation, also a strong anorexic action ( I was able to shed 10 pounds in a month but for me that was a plus because I was overweight ). The thing that nmc excells is effect on verbal fluency." (5).
How to use
Cyclazodone Powder (Unique Stimulant)
Light = 5mg, Moderate 5mg-15 mg, Strong = 25mg-30mg. *Consult your physician first* - Research purposes only.
5mg-20mg. *Consult your physician first* - Research purposes only.
Need to find the right dose for you? Consider coaching.
Irregular use is best. Tolerance builds quickly. - Research purposes only.
Students, ADHD, Energy, Partying. - Research purposes only.
All vendors are vetted for quality, to ensure they contain the right active ingredients and ratios. Each vendor provides a Certificate of Analysis ℹ️, to ensure accurate dosing, and a product free of contaminants/heavy metals. Further, when brands we work with have been randomly pulled off the shelf and tested by Labdoor, they have tended to score A+ ℹ️.
Before listing products, we compile a list of available research, to determine if claims match the evidence. Likewise, we scour the the internet to gauge people’s experience with each product. Most of the products listed typically score at least [4.5/5 from reviews]. All the studies we’ve found are listed at the bottom of the page, under citations.
All products listed on the BYB website follow screening before listing, to ensure there’s a history of long-term usage without adverse effects. Many products fall under the FDA’s Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) guidelines.
Medication interactions and allergies
Please consult your healthcare professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or regime.
For further information on contraindications and allergies, please visit the vendors website.
Buy from a BYB
Cyclazodone is an approximately 3x - 5x more potent N-cyclopropyl derivative of pemoline. Pemoline is considered to be dopaminergic, but its precise method of action has not been fully determined. Pemoline has minimal affinity for noradrenaline receptors and thus has minimal sympathomimetic side effects compared with typical dopaminergic central nervous system stimulants such as methylphenidate and dextro-amphetamine.
Since I am already high dopamine, this compound may be too risky for me to experiment with. However, I have seen some glowing reports and people who prefer to use this than modafinil/ritalin.